Are you searching for the details of what stores closed on July 4 2023? Most of the time everyone talks about what is open on July 4, but forgot to mention what is open today near me on 4 July 2023.
Well, planning to visit a Govt. Banks, UPS, or other Federal or state offices? Check the details of Govt. departments that are closed on 4th July 2023. Moreover, we talk about the shopping stores, malls & restaurants which are closed due to the 4th July celebration.
What is Closed on July 4, 2023?
As it’s a federal holiday most of the government & state offices are closed. Below is the complete list of offices & departments which remain closed. Check what remains open on July 4.
Federal & State Government
- Govt. State offices: Closed.
- Local Municipal offices: Closed.
- Federal Offices: Closed.
- Registry of Motor Vehicles: Closed.
- All State courts: Closed.
- All Federal Courts: Closed.
- Post offices: Closed.
During the Independence Day holiday, all the banks remain closed. You should check with your nearest branch or speak to the customer service department.
- Stocks Market; The stock market is closed Tuesday. All the stock market people celebrate the Federal holiday will full of sewing.
- Banks; Most bank branches are closed Tuesdays. Customers should check with their branch, according to the Massachusetts Bankers Association.
What stores closed on July 4 2023?
Almost all the grocery stores are open. Only Costsco stores remain closed for the whole day. Other grocery supermarket stores are open the whole day or operate with reduced hours.
Check the complete list of stores that are closed & open on 4 July 2023.
- Big Y: All stores will be open as per the normal hours on July 4.
- Stop & Shop: These stores operate at normal hours.
- 90 Meat Outlet, Springfield: Remain Closed
- Aldi: Hours are 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Atkins Farms Country Market in Amherst: Open 7 a.m. to 6 p.m.; ice cream window open 12 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- Costco: Closed July 4
- CVS: Remain open, store hours vary as per location.
- Pride Stores: Operate regular hours.
- Kohls: 10 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Randall’s Farm, Ludlow: 7 a.m. to 6 p.m. Ice cream window is open from 11 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Target Stores: Open 8 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Trader Joe’s: Open 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Walgreens: 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.; pharmacy closed.
- Walmart: Open regular hours.
- Whole Foods: Open 8 a.m. to 9 p.m.
What Stores are Closed on July 4, 2023?
Costco, 90 Meat Outlet, Springfield remains closed on 4 July 2023.
Are Banks closed on July 4?
Yes, all banks remain closed on July 4.
Are Federal offices open on Independence Day?
No, all the federal offices are closed on the Independence Day holiday.
When searching for “stores closed on July 4” you should know that all the Federal offices, Banks, Courts & share market remain closed. Moreover, Costco retail stores are closed as well.